Comics Design Introduction
- 00:00:00Course Duration
- BeginnerSkill level
( 30% off )$998
- 29 November -0001Admission Deadline
Click HERE to Register!
The course is designed for students with strong interests in comics creation. It goes through the production process of professional comics creation. By the end of this course, students will complete a 4-panel comics story of their own!
Students will take home a printed version of their personal project and certificate of completion. All the digital files will be emailed to parents. Select works will be shared on our website, or may even go up on our walls!
Our equipment are top-spec Asus gaming lap-tops with dedicated graphics card, dual monitors (one Pro-Art 27" monitor), Wacom tablets, and Adobe Photoshop Elements.
No more than 9 students per class.
Recommended Minimum Age: 8+
Pre-requisites: Digital Arts - Introduction and Digital Arts - Foundations I. Students with digital art expenrience can request waiving the pre-requisites by submitting a portfolio and go through evaluation with DigiKidz.
> Introduction to Comics - Course Overview:
• Week 1 - Intro to script writing.
• Week 2 - Intro to storyboard.
• Week 3 - Ink techniques.
• Week 4 - Continue working on ink.
• Week 5 - Coloring techniques.
• Week 6 - Continue working on coloring.
• Week 7 - Add shading after coloring.
• Week 8 - Add lettering (speech, thoughts, etc.)
• Week 9 - Basic intro to Fx (special effect).
• Week 10 - Complete your own comic story.