Digital Arts - Foundations II
- 00:00:00Course Duration
- BeginnerSkill level
( 23% off )$780
- 29 November -0001Admission Deadline
Click HERE to Register!
The course is designed for student with strong interests and motivation in digital art. It is part of the DigiKidz Academy Core Curriculum. Students are expected to have some homework and a system at home they can use to practice.
Students will take home a printed version of their personal project and certificate of completion. All the digital files will be emailed to parents. Select works will be shared on our website, or may even go up on our walls!
Our equipment are top-spec Asus gaming lap-tops with dedicated graphics card, dual monitors (one Pro-Art 27" monitor), Wacom tablets, and Adobe Photoshop Elements.
No more than 9 students per class.
Recommended Minimum Age: 8+
Pre-requisite: Digital Arts - Foundations I
> Digital Arts Foundations II - Course Overview:
• Week 1 - Learn proportions and spacing.
• Week 2 - Learn perspectives, ground planes and vanishing points.
• Week 3 - Study details about human facial features.
• Week 4 - Study basic human body structure.
• Week 5 - Learn basics about different character poses.
• Week 6 - Learn multi-layer coloring and shading.
• Week 7 - Learn to add background with correct atmospheric perspective.
• Week 8 - Clean up your art and finishing touch.